You have started a routine of exercising, your body weight is also slowly put down but sometimes the fat in the abdomen still exist. Perhaps, you missed some of the things that make your body do not form perfectly, especially in the abdomen. To shrink the stomach, it is not enough just to sit-ups and do cardio exercise. However, there are five things you can do to control the belly fat.
1. Adjust the consumption of the mineral water that is you need to reduce salt intake to 1500 mg per day, and increase water intake to 2.3 liters a day. The more you drink, the less you retain water.
2. Consumption of foods containing potassium. Foods that are high potassium levels will help you in bloating relieve so the more the shape of your abdomen. You can also make cranberry juice mixed with water, tea, dandelion, asparagus and try two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar every day. Apple cider vinegar also helps maintain normal potassium levels in the body.
3. Do something else to burn body fat. The trick is getting use to calculate the calories per meal, so you can burn off excess body fat.
4. Maximize your current practice at the gym. During training which was arranged by your coach, do not immediately give up or feel as if you are unable to do so. Try 85 percent of your maximum heart rate during exercise functions, in order to obtain optimal fat burning. Do exercises that concentrate on the muscles of the center of your body and use multiple muscle groups, such as martial arts or yoga combination.
5. Avoid processed foods, alcohol and less of sleep. Those will raise levels of cortisol (stress’ hormone), which is one of the hormones that is believed to cause the storage of fat in the abdomen.