Problems in the mouth often creates an uncomfortable feeling. Not only because it can cause embarrassment because less comfortable of visual look, if there are holes or stains on the teeth, as well as problems with teeth and mouth will cause bad odor.
There are eight major problems frequently encountered by dentists when it comes to dental care for patients. Eight issues are among others; cavities, stains on the teeth, tooth enamel is weak, his breath is not fresh, swelling gums, plaque buildup, tartar piling, and bacteria problems.
Here are tips to prevent dental problems and mouth
1. Clean the entire surface of the teeth 2 times a day after breakfast and before bedtime.
2. Consumption nutritionally balanced food, especially calcium and minerals.
3. Use a toothpaste containing sodium fluoride and zinc citrate.
Eight tips tackle major problems in the teeth and mouth are as following:
1. Dental hole: Regular brushing two times a day for two minutes with toothpaste containing fluoride to reduce tooth decay. Avoid foods containing sugar and visit the dentist regularly.
2. Stains on the teeth: Always rinse water after consumption of tea or coffee.
3. Weak teeth: Avoid foods that contain acid and immediately clean the teeth after consuming acidic foods.
4. Not fresh breath: Always maintain the cleanliness and freshness of the mouth with brushing your teeth twice a day, and always clean the tongue from scraps.
5. Swollen gums: Avoid brushing your teeth too strong because it will hurt the gums or force open the sidelines of the gums and creates opportunities for the food goes into it and make gums inflamed.
6. Stacking plaque: Always make sure you brush your teeth after eating so that bacteria can not multiply and cause dental plaque.
7. Stacking tartar: Once formed, tartar can not be removed with a toothbrush. But growth could be slowed by anti tartar formula toothpaste.
8. Problems bacteria: Brush the teeth regularly is the key to preventing bacterial problems; make sure you do it often every day.